This is day 5 of Natalie Sisson’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge. In the previous post, I concluded with the realization it was time to unprocrastinate. Sadly, that seems to be a lesson that is repeated until I've learned it. So I'm not taking any chances. The assignment for the fifth day of the challenge is to outline a daily success plan in as much detail as possible so that it can serve as a template for the routine needed to level up on the way to a freedom lifestyle.
- 0500 – Wake up, breathe deeply, drink a glass of water, do yoga flex breathing exercises, then shave, shower and get dressed. Clean CPAP mask and glasses.
- 0545 – Eat breakfast and if needed prep brown bag lunch, preferably a salad.
- 0600 – Commute and/or listen to podcasts/audiobooks/music/radio. Park the car a 15-minute walk away from the office. Meditate for 10 minutes before getting out of the car.
- 0800 – Work four 50-minute cycles with a 10-minute break in between. Focus on MIT's. Use the breaks to catch up on social media and top-up Amplifr.
- 1200 – Eat lunch while walking.
- 1300 – Work three 50-minute cycles with a 10-minute break in between. Focus on MIT's. Use the breaks to catch up on social media and top-up Amplifr.
- 1600 – Walk to the car. Commute and/or listen to podcasts/audiobooks/music/radio. Meditate for 10 minutes before getting out of the car.
- 1800 – Eat dinner.
- 1900 – Put my son to bed or go for a walk, do some housekeeping, then breathe deeply.
- 2000 – Youpreneur / Verbal to Visual. Engage in those communities, learn about business and entrepreneurship, and put that learning into action rapidly.
- 2100 – Write personal log, visualize tomorrow, and go to sleep.
- Monday: Client Work + Learning.
- Tuesday: Client Work + Learning.
- Wednesday: Client Work + Learning.
- Thursday: Client Work + Learning.
- Friday: Client Work + Learning.
- Saturday: Sketchnoting, videoscribing, producing, and publishing.
- Sunday: Writing, home and business administration.
GOALS & HABITS
- Lose weight: Eat 1500 to 2000 calories a day, and weigh-in every morning.
- Stay hydrated: Drink 2 liters of water a day.
- Recharge: Meditate 10 minutes a day.
- Exercise: Walk 10k steps a day.
- Rest: Sleep 7+ hours a day.
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 5.